About the Project 關於本計劃
The production of the CDs "Let's learn Cantonese together" is one of the audio-visual programs from "Project Communications" which is sponsored by Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. This project is handled by Communications Centre jointly with the Kwun Tong Happy Teens Club.
We hope this set of CDs will provide an opportunity for the South Asian friends to learn Cantonese more easily and enjoyably. It contains four kinds of languages including: Hindi, Urdu, Nepali and English that suitable for different friends. For more information or more CD needed, please feel free to contact Ms Doris Ng at 2731 6264.
這輯《齊齊學廣東話 Let's Learn Cantonese Together》聲帶製作，是香港賽馬會慈善信託基金資助的「傳因為您」計劃的其中一個項目。由本處的傳播中心與觀塘樂Teen會合作，讓南亞裔人士能以輕鬆及實用的方式學習廣東話，當中包括印度語、尼泊爾語、烏都語及英語，適合不同人士的需要。
Special thanks to 特別鳴謝
- Angel Chung for the coordination of teaching materials & volunteers
- Gurpreet Kaur (Irish) for the recording of Hindi & English parts
- Sita Limbu for the recording of Nepali parts
- Keran Hayat for the recording of Urdu parts
- Ko Chun Kit for the recording of Cantonese parts